PERFECT COMMERCIAL PIECE OF PROPERTY. OVER 100 MORE ACRES AVAILABLE IF NEEDED AJACENT TO SUBJECT PROPERTY AND ACROSS THE STREET BEHIND RACE CITY TRUCK STOP
ALL SITES ARE VISIBLE FROM I-20.
LOTS/LAND RANGE FROM 2+ ACRES TO 11 + ACRES TO 42+
COME VIEW YOUR SITE
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
PROOF OF FUNDING TO BE AVAILABLE BEFORE VIEWING
AND RECEIVING MORE DETAILED INFORMATION
There are several regional attractions all within 30 minutes or less from Lincoln. Read the highlights here.
Talladega Superspeedway On the southern edge of Lincoln is the largest, fastest most competitive superspeedway in the world. the attendance for each race is generally 180,000.Click here for more about the superspeedway.
Cheaha Mountain, Alabama State Park
Located approximately thirty minutes away is Cheaha State Park. At 2407 feet, Cheaha Mountain is the highest peak in the State of Alabama.Click here for more about Cheaha State Park.
Coosa River, Lake Logan Martin
The Coosa River and Lake Logan Martin provide many avenues of recreation as well as beautiful waterfront homes here in Lincoln.Click here for more about Coosa River and Lake Logan Martin.
International Motorsports Hall Of Fame
On the southern edge of Lincoln is the Motorsports Hall of Fame. This museum holds over 100 cars at a value of more than $25 million dollars. Click here for more about the International Motorsports Hall of Fame.
County: Talladega County
Boundaries: Lincoln is between the Talladega Superspeedway and Logan Martin Lake.
Distance in Miles to:
New Orleans: 390
Major Highways and Rail:
- Interstate 20
- US Highway 78
- Alabama State Highway 77
- Norfolk Southern Railway
- Lincoln Elementary School (205) 763-7450
- Drew Middle School (205) 763-7621
- Lincoln High School (205) 763-7716
Regional Universities and Colleges
- University of Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL (~92 Miles)
- Auburn University Auburn, AL (~100 Miles)
- University of Alabama, Birmingham Birmingham, AL (~45 Miles)
- Jacksonville State University Jacksonville, AL (~40 Miles)
- Talladega College Talladega, AL (~10 Miles)
- Gadsden State Community College Gadsden, AL (~48 Miles)
- Central Alabama Community College Childersburg, AL (~36 Miles)
- Ayers Technical School
Anniston, AL (~26 Miles)
- Talladega County Population (1990): 74,107
- Talladega County Population (2000): 80,321
- City of Lincoln Population: 4577 (2000 Census Data)
- 8th Fastest Growing City in Alabama.
- 100th Most Populated City in Alabama
- From 1960 to 1970, 79 percent growth.
- From 1970 to 1980, 84 percent growth.
- From 1980 to 1990, 44 percent growth
- From 1990 to 2000, 55 percent growth
Number of City Employees: ~60 (Full Time)
Two Miles: The distance the Talladega Superspeedway is from Lincoln. The City of Lincoln is the closest city to the track.